IMG have over 20 years Clerk of Works experience, dealing with all aspects of construction, from new build to refurbishment & private to public contracts.
Recent works have included a £350M development of multiple blocks of private flats in Manchester, various responsive repair request inspections for housing associations throughout Scotland and
Northen England to Re-instatement works on Orkney
Our winning formula:
- customer loyalty: due to our experience, knowledge and friendly approach to each and every contract, we have build up close working relations and our client base is growing daily.
- expertise: our Clerk of Works are highly-skilled in the latest technical developments, building regulations and standards.
- flexibility: we are open to requests and proposals from our clients and can recommend - sometimes substantial - cost savings.
- transparency: trust comes from years of working together. It is also the result of openly communicating all management activities, including costs.
- security: in the interests of your security and ours, we are fully insured - £5M Public Liabilty & £5M Professional Indemnity.
We are also keen to demonstrate the quality of our professional administration, using in depth weekly reports and on-site progress monitoring forms.